Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Left temple skin twitch / tickle - do you ever get anything like this?  (Read 2894 times)

Offline JCWest

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
I've had a slight tickle feeling on my left temple for the past 3 weeks. It seems to move around a bit, it started next to me ear, then moved closer to my eye brow, now it's kind of in the middle. The best way to describe it is if you had a drop of water on your skin, about to run down your face. Sometimes it is very slight and can be totally unnoticed, other times it's way more pronounced. This is during a time of extreme and constant stress. Any ideas?
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 204
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
just one of those oddball sensations.  Sometimes nerves get wiggy and do odd things.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline JCWest

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
just one of those oddball sensations.  Sometimes nerves get wiggy and do odd things.

Very true... it's more the duration that had me concerned, it hasn't really faded in 3 weeks, comes and goes but hasn't gone away... but I'm not sure if 3 weeks is long or short compared to other people's experiences. Thanks sixpack
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 204
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
my right quad spasmed off/on for about 6 months last year.  Last June the sole of my left foot buzzed.  A good while back patches on my left leg would get burny then feel wet.   My left shoulder in the summer of '08, would itch in the same spot, about the same time of day.  There was no pimple or rash or anything.  I think it did that for a few weeks.  I dunno just weird things.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline tigerpaw

• Rec's: 32
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
    • Poke This Member
I have had dull pains that move around my head, that at first would freak me out, but after God knows how many years, just another enjoyable anxiety symptom.
Bookmark and Share
Psalm 34:4 'He saved me from all that I feared."......

Tags: