Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Everytime I take a deep breath in my back and stomach hurts?!?  (Read 12887 times)

Offline loveautumn021

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
Everytime I take a deep breath in my back and stomach hurts?!?
« on: February 28, 2010, 10:25:11 AM »
Ok so I woke up this morning and I was laying in bed and I noticed that my whole body was terribly sore almost just like I need a good stretch like my muscles felt so tense. Ok so then I felt myself worrying and I was going to use some of my coping skills so I took 2 or 3 really deep breaths and there was a bad pain all down my lower back where my kidneys would be all the way around to my stomach and it would only do it when I would take several deep breaths. Now that I am sitting up I don't have that pain and I have taken several deep breaths right now and it is not feeling like that intense. I still feel really tense but I am just worrying that the pain is somthing more....My dad's kidneys failed when he was only 26 so I am worried I am going to have that...I am trying so hard to get over this health anxiety and live a normal life but when I feel pains like this I can't help but to worry and panic.... :(
Bookmark and Share
Autumn

Offline abaggett2

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
Re: Everytime I take a deep breath in my back and stomach hurts?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2010, 10:50:12 AM »
Sounds like that you have some really tight mucles.  You either slept wrong or maybe something you did yesterday made you sore.  I do believe once you get up and around, try to stretch a little, take a warm shower, that this pain will go away.  Try not to stress about it.  I get these weird pains all throughout my body and they seem to go away by themselves.  Have a blessed day.
Bookmark and Share
Have a blessed day!  God Loves you!

Tags: