Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: small dull pain in back of head anurysm?  (Read 12864 times)

Offline loveautumn021

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
small dull pain in back of head anurysm?
« on: January 07, 2010, 03:11:01 PM »
Ok I am having a good day but while I was in class I noticed a very small annoying dull pain in the back of my head and I know this sounds crazy but my eyes hurt a little too? Do you think I should be worried or should I not I am scared it could be an anurysm?
Bookmark and Share
Autumn

Offline fairy329

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: small dull pain in back of head anurysm?
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 03:26:36 PM »
Personally from experience i get these all the time and since you mentioned you were in class its most likely from straining to read or look at the board or from just using your eyes too much....that used to happen to me all the time and it even happens when im on the computer. I would say no need to worry....hope you feel better!
Bookmark and Share
Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away[/img]

Offline emma09

• Rec's: 4
  • What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger (:
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »
Sounds tension related. When i use to hat tension headaches id get a full ache in my head or across the front. If it was serious you would of known about it by now. Youl be okay chick
Bookmark and Share
fill your head with niceness and leave the rest :)

Offline Jorden_M

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2010, 09:26:19 PM »
Personally from experience i get these all the time and since you mentioned you were in class its most likely from straining to read or look at the board or from just using your eyes too much....that used to happen to me all the time and it even happens when im on the computer. I would say no need to worry....hope you feel better!

yup she's right. its just tension sweetie. i get these all the time when i'm on the computer. nothing to worry about. its just your eyes being strained and that can cause the discomfort your feeling in your head and eyes. smile. your fine love  :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
~To have what you have never had, you must do what you have never done...Let go of the fear~

Offline wowthisismetoaT

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »
An aneurysm either strikes hard and fast (i.e. you wouldn't notice it before it happened) or it comes on as a headache that can be described as the "worst head pain you have ever felt."  From my knowledge, it does not show up as a dull, annoying pain.  Ever.
Bookmark and Share
"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take but by the moments in life that take your breath away"

Tags: