Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: feeling of doom.  (Read 4820 times)

Offline danihelxxx

• Rec's: 1
    • Poke This Member
feeling of doom.
« on: January 22, 2009, 09:58:41 AM »
Hiyer not been on for a while been doing very well.

Until Sunday for the past few days ive had this overwhelming sence of doom!

i keep gettin that feeling you know wen ure about to have a panic and its like all the blood rushed to your head but then you calm down every like 10 mins its not my heart its like that panic feeling cant describe it like a wave!

like everyhtings not working properly in me at the mo and im going to collapse at any moment! a very fearfull feeling like im petrified im going to drop dead!!

its worse wen i go to sleep!? dont know where its coming from apart from lightheadness wen i worry and a feeling of constantly in my own head!!

can someone help asap! before i end up going loopy!

im not anxious stressed or depressed atm!! its like im not working properly with this anxiety!

thanks xxxx
Bookmark and Share

Offline idreamofskiba

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
Re: feeling of doom.
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 10:09:17 AM »
Hiyer not been on for a while been doing very well.

Until Sunday for the past few days ive had this overwhelming sence of doom!

i keep gettin that feeling you know wen ure about to have a panic and its like all the blood rushed to your head but then you calm down every like 10 mins its not my heart its like that panic feeling cant describe it like a wave!

like everyhtings not working properly in me at the mo and im going to collapse at any moment! a very fearfull feeling like im petrified im going to drop dead!!

its worse wen i go to sleep!? dont know where its coming from apart from lightheadness wen i worry and a feeling of constantly in my own head!!

can someone help asap! before i end up going loopy!

im not anxious stressed or depressed atm!! its like im not working properly with this anxiety!

thanks xxxx

I think you're anxious!

I know what you mean, though.  I always think I'm not anxious when those moments of fear and panic come  :spineyes: which makes everything feel worse.  "But I'm not anxious, why am I feeling this way?"

Worry is anxiety.

Maybe you're just getting better at keeping the panic from turning into a full blown attack?  What you're feeling could be the beginning of one, but you're able to get it under control quicker. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline dan15

• Rec's: 3
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 12:42:26 PM »
I agree.  Sometimes we get these symptoms and you say to yourself "I'm not nervous about anything".  There is something that is bothering you, it just might not be at the surface.  Anxiety can come at any time anyway.  I had a couple great weeks, and all of a sudden yesterday my heart started racing and i felt the impending doom.  It was like "what if I die here" and "what if I have a heart problem right now".  You just have to remember how good you felt for the time before you started feeling bad.  You said that it comes and goes.  If anything was wrong with you, it wouldn't come and go.  You are experiencing anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kayteecatt

• Rec's: 11
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 12:51:13 PM »
Yep, you may not feel like you're anxious but compared to the normal individual, you still are.  So, your body is still in panic attack mode.  I think I hated the sense of doom more than anything else with the anxiety.  And like you, I'd have days where it seemed to come over me every 15 minutes or so, that feeling like you've just gone down a hill at 80 mph.

I hate this stuff.
Bookmark and Share
Some day the mother ship will arrive and take my HA back to Mars where it belongs.

Tags: