Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Pulsating in upper left arm??!!!  (Read 34665 times)

Offline andie79

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Pulsating in upper left arm??!!!
« on: November 18, 2008, 07:37:30 PM »
Yes, it is me AGAIN!  So sorry!!!
So the latest is that today I felt what I at first thought was my muscle twitching in my upper left arm.  Then I thought, well no biggie, have had the twitch stuff go on randomly....
But, I of course race to take my pulse, and the twitching I felt was right in line with my pulse.  SO, I swear I felt my heart beating in my upper left arm.
Dear God.

Have been to the docs, did the EKG, the Echo, blood tests, all came back normal.  But what the heck is this now?  And, have any of you experienced this?

Thank you again!!  All the best to all of us.  This is beyond annoying at this point.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kayteecatt

• Rec's: 11
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pulsating in upper left arm??!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:02:47 PM »
First of all, post as much as you like....we've all had those kind of anxiety periods in our lives....

And, yah I've been there.  At the peak of my anxiety I could literally feel my heart beating in just about every part of my body.  Even now, on the meds, I have to position myself at night so that my ear is not on the pillow because I can hear my heart beat in my ear and it drives me crazy...I can't fall asleep that way because I can't stop listening to make sure it sounds okay.

It's simply the fact that we are so focused on our bodies that we notice things most other people can't feel.  We're basically meditating, and in cases like ours, connecting with our heart.  Just sitting here right now, if I concentrate real hard I can feel my heart beating in my chest, neck, and feet. 
Bookmark and Share
Some day the mother ship will arrive and take my HA back to Mars where it belongs.

Offline s-jay

• Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »
Hi - I get the same thing but in my upper right arm, my whole muscle pulses and I hate it ... my whole body feels like it is pulsating when I lie down and I am still. Hate that too.... but the Dr's do not have any answer :dazed:
Bookmark and Share

Offline newguy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 06:16:57 AM »
hey Andie, i just wanna say even though im 2 yrs and like 5 months late i just want to let you know if you ever have the pulsating in your left arm again its due to stress, working out and not stretching, lack of oxygen in arm, or if it matches your pulse you have a chance of a heart problem. the chances of a heart problem are very slim though. hope this helps you even a little bit if you haven't already gotten all your answers.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: