My body always is hot. No Fever and not sick. It's great during winter when I hold a girl's hand
its like their heater. They love it on cold winter nights.
Though during summer it's not as good when you want to hold your partner's hand
and they're already trying to cool down..then your skin (it doesnt matter which part)
touches them and the jump away as if you're a heater during summer.
(actually I am a heater during summer)
1. It's not anxiety. I hardly get sick.
2. Doctor's dont know what it is but recommend cold baths, glass of water at night, calming
3. Next, I went to a chinese herbalist.
They said that my body core temperature shouldn't be that high
they gave me some herbs (consists of roots, some leaves)
and to boil them and drink the soup.It tastes like dirt. I only took it three times
I couldn't handle it.
Result: Inconclusive. because I didnt notice any changes.
The chinese herbs were expensive and my success rate with alternative therapies
like this are hit and miss.
Unfortunately "Trial and Error" or a friend's referral is the next best thing.
I'm still looking for a reason and answer why my skin is always hot
1.What does the "higher than normal heat" do to a person's body?
2. If it's bad, why?
3. Does it shorten my life because the body is working overtime (and causing the heat)
4. What do you do, to lower it, to a better condition/temperature?
5. Does the higher body/skin temperature affect my sperm and testes?
Thanks for your input.