Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Worried I have brain hemorrhage?  (Read 114 times)

Offline metalmamalove

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Worried I have brain hemorrhage?
« on: September 05, 2014, 06:42:02 AM »
Hi everyone,

I've actually been managing my anxiety quite well but this has really got the better of me. What I haven't been dealing with well is my depression, as the other day I got very worked up, upset/frustrated and in the process pummeled my head with my fists.

Since then (that was Tuesday afternoon, this is early Friday morning), I have had a constant, bad headache. I get headaches a lot but this one feels a little different. It feels like a constant pressure, mostly at the front of my head, some right at the back and a sharp pain in the lower middle point of my head, just above my neck. My temples are tender to touch and my ears hurt in a pressurey way.

Some nausea, but that could be the anxiety.

I just don't want to potentially ignore something because I have a history of something when really I should go to the ER. Then again, I don't want to go to the ER and be told it's just anxiety (again).

Any advice or info on how brain bleeds really feel welcome!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried I have brain hemorrhage?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 07:08:21 AM »
If you had a bleed on your brain you would know about it by now, it wouldn't take 3 days to cause problems it would cause serious serious issues straight away ones that you couldn't ignore and other people around you wouldn't ignore either
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Worried I have brain hemorrhage?
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 03:01:58 PM »
Brain bleeds are not a "hmm, I think I might have a problem" occurrence.  They're "I have never been in this much pain in my entire life and I need an ambulance immediately or I will tear my own head off to make it stop" occurrences. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: