Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 67 times)

Offline CA_Worrywart

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: September 04, 2014, 12:17:38 AM »
Greetings fellow worrywarts,

My name is Shelly and I have a lot of anxiety disorders. One of the worst ones to deal with is my hypochondria; I am constantly worrying about death and dying. If I'm not worrying about getting some sort of cancer, I'm worrying about going into anaphylactic shock, or getting into a horrific car accident, etc etc etc. I am also obsessed with worrying about my loved ones....like my toddler developing childhood leukemia or my teen getting abducted, raped, then murdered. (What a horrible life I lead, right?)

Today I was feeling under the weather, and that quickly turned into me believing I have developed some sort of terminal illness. I was so worried that I couldn't do anything besides search the internet for anxiety forums to ease my mind, and here I am.

It's really exhausting being me. 😔
Bookmark and Share

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 03:32:42 PM »
Hi CA_worrywart,  :action-smiley-065:

Welcome to AnxietyZone forums, here you will find plenty of people who will understand you and have problems that you have or similar. To get started create a post in one of the categories, if you need any help just PM one of the helpful staff and they will help you, there are chat rooms that you can join but you must be 18 or over and to be able to have access to them you must create 3 meaningful posts first.

- SuperApple  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: