Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Intro.  (Read 49 times)

Offline kane007

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Intro.
« on: September 03, 2014, 11:03:35 PM »
Hello, my names jordan. I'm 22 years old and currently a full time student at a local college, part time employee for a home health care facility. I have a lot of family and we all have different relationships with eachother. No one is the same in my family, everyone is so different in many ways which makes us such a one of a kind (: I have my own apartment and being independent feels great. I have dog, who is more like my son, I've had him since he was just a pup. His name is Kane. Sometimes after a long day he's the only one that can make my mood go from bad to good. He's great I love him so much. Unfortunately I feel that I am suffering from a serious severe "health anxiety". Most commonly known as hypochondria. It's not a joke and it's a very disturbing life style to live. I've seen doctors and psychiatrists just never really follow through with the therapy or medications. I've had bad experiences with both. I'm just at my wits end with this mess. It puts burdens on myself my relationship my work my school my family and the list just keeps growing. At 22 I feel as if I should be enjoying life not worrying about every little feeling i feel or if it's life threatning. It's been about 5 years since I've been dealing with this issue and I'm running out of options or not trying hard enough. I'm not really sure, I would just love for someone to give me some HELPFUL advice who feels the way I do and can give me some pointers to help me get through my days a little easier if possible. All I want is to be happy and have my life back, the life I once enjoyed everyday not being a nervous wreck with an irratable attitude all the time. It's not me that's not how I want to keep living.
Bookmark and Share

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Intro.
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
Hi kane007,  :action-smiley-065:

Welcome to AnxietyZone forums, here you will find plenty of people who will understand you and have problems that you have or similar. To get started create a post in one of the categories, if you need any help just PM one of the helpful staff and they will help you, there are chat rooms that you can join but you must be 18 or over and to be able to have access to them you must create 3 meaningful posts first.

- SuperApple  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: Health Anxiety