Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Nose tickles!?  (Read 63 times)

Offline lilsweety3926

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Nose tickles!?
« on: September 03, 2014, 02:45:33 PM »
Hey everyone,
For the past week I have had what I can best describe as a tickle on the outside of my nose.  I initially thought nothing of it, then I went to dumb Dr. Google and found MS as a possibility.  I've also read it could be an anxiety thing.  So my brain is constantly thinking about my nose now and I have felt this for a week.  I have my check up tomorrow and am unsure if I should mention it to my doctor, b/c I don't wanna sound dumb. 

Its just an annoying feeling like a piece of hair or something is on my nose.  I wouldn't say its numb, more tickly.  I had a clean MRI 8 months ago, but that was a while ago I guess. Im planning a wedding and stressed!  Now all I can think about is having some impending doom take over. 

Has this ever happened to anyone?
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nose tickles!?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:51:13 PM »
I've been having a nonstop itch on (not in) my nose for weeks now.  It's incredibly annoying!  Never occurred to me that it might be something dangerous - I assumed it was from messing up a nerve in my neck, because I have constant tension and muscle aches in my neck and headaches, jaw pain, etc.  If you find out, let me know, but man, I thought I was alone in this one!
Bookmark and Share

Offline lilsweety3926

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Nose tickles!?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2014, 10:43:52 AM »
You are not alone!  I have a check up with my doc today so I am going to run it by her.  Not gonna lie I feel dumb to say my symptom is a tingly nose lol, but its the truth.  I have been getting itchy everywhere else too but I think that's my anxiety at place.  I am under lots of stress planning a wedding and making a big move and such so I hope its all my anxiety messing with me here. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: