Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I don't understand how this is anxiety I really dont  (Read 450 times)

Offline jjZauis

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I don't understand how this is anxiety I really dont
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2014, 10:46:20 AM »
I was actually just about to make a post saying the exact same thing and the exact same Subject line.   This dizzy, nauseas, dazed feeling I wake up with every day and comes and goes throughout the day is driving me crazy.   I've been climbing in dosage with prozac for the past couple of months and that's helped some aspects of my anxiety but hasn't helped at all with this dizzy, dazed feeling.   I go back and forth with all these different theories as to what it can be.   It IS helpful to see there are so many others struggling with the same thing and that alone shows me that it really is anxiety even though everything in me says it isn't.   I would just give anything to feel better.  I thought starting CBT would help, it didn't.  I thought medication would help, it barely has.  I thought ruling out things by getting tests done would help, but that hasn't either.    I Mean reading all these comments makes me worry a lot less that it's something serious or that there's something that can be done about it, but that doesn't help with my frustration that I'm just supposed to ignore these symptoms and go about my day knowing that feeling this way is the new normal and knowing what kind of impact it has had these past several months.   I constantly feel like I'm stoned but not in a good relaxing way, just in the drugged up dazed way.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I don't understand how this is anxiety I really dont
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2014, 11:18:50 AM »
My dizzy/dazed feeling is 24/7 :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Justsmilealready