Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Ebola??  (Read 397 times)

Offline Mimimirai

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Ebola??
« on: September 02, 2014, 10:37:41 PM »
I live in Tn so I don't think theres any outbreak of Ebola near me but today I've felt so scared the entire day. For the past few days I've had headaches that don't go away with medicine and neck aches as well. Also muscle soreness but not extreme. I also haven't had a fever but I had diarrhea and stomach pains a lot and today I had gas pains but now Im constipated and I only belch instead. I've felt very weak (I always do though) and today I only ate a few things and have no appetitite but that might be because of my anxiety and fear. All day today my stomach has felt strange. How would I know that I would have ebola?? I have never felt these stomach problems before, that's why I'm so worried. Like all day today. And I still have such a bad headache. I feel sick and I took a nap and it helped a little but then all the symptoms came back. Should I be scared? Please be honest about this. I am so terrified...
Bookmark and Share

Offline sickofworry

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Ebola??
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 11:08:53 PM »
If you had ebola for several days without palliative care you would either be on a vent, so ill you were unable to walk or dead.  It kills hard and fast.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Mimimirai

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 11:27:45 PM »
So that's a good thing right? That im not that severe? I also heard the outbreak in the Us is completely contained and there is nothing more to worry about. But im not sure exactly.
Bookmark and Share

Offline fishmanpa

• Rec's: 23
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 11:39:46 PM »
I also heard the outbreak in the Us is completely contained and there is nothing more to worry about.

There is no outbreak in the US. There's literally no chance of contracting it here.

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Offline Windblown1

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 11:46:08 PM »
There is no outbreak here. there is no "not severe". if you had it, you'd be dead by now. You don't have it and there is no chance of getting it here. Mind at ease. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Mimimirai

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 11:47:13 PM »
OH THANK GOODNESS that's amazing. Thank you all so much. That really helped me!!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProBMG

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2014, 10:04:02 PM »
I live in Tn so I don't think theres any outbreak of Ebola near me but today I've felt so scared the entire day. For the past few days I've had headaches that don't go away with medicine and neck aches as well. Also muscle soreness but not extreme. I also haven't had a fever but I had diarrhea and stomach pains a lot and today I had gas pains but now Im constipated and I only belch instead. I've felt very weak (I always do though) and today I only ate a few things and have no appetitite but that might be because of my anxiety and fear. All day today my stomach has felt strange. How would I know that I would have ebola?? I have never felt these stomach problems before, that's why I'm so worried. Like all day today. And I still have such a bad headache. I feel sick and I took a nap and it helped a little but then all the symptoms came back. Should I be scared? Please be honest about this. I am so terrified...

I can tell you that you 100% don't have Ebola, it would be much worse and you wouldn't be here typing this! ;)
Bookmark and Share

Offline ColdHands

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Warm heart, strong mind, struggling liver
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2014, 02:33:56 PM »
You don't have it.  But to say that you have 100% chance of not catching it here, is a little extreme. 
Bookmark and Share
"There is just one more thing that bothers me."  Columbo

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2014, 05:06:51 PM »
Unless you just got back from West Africa there is 0% chance you have it - here is NO outbreak here.  The guy that has it was in Liberia, the one they are looking at in D.C. just returned from Africa also.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: