Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help me. :(  (Read 82 times)

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help me. :(
« on: September 02, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »
I'm sorry I keep posting a lot recently, but I'm finding this almost impossible to deal with and I need talking down again...
I've been suffering from odd symptoms for a few weeks now and I've just woken up feeling sick, stiff neck, and this horrid dizziness inside my head. Along with some kind of pressure and tight band feeling round my head. I've had tingling in my left hand,y limbs have gone to sleep easier. Basically I've never felt this off before.
I'm totally convinced this could be a brain Tumor. I have had a lot of good advice on here but this is getting ridiculous now, im so close to going to The hospital through fear but at the same to
I'm petrified if hospitals.
I've had experience with brain Tumor before,
My brother has had one TWICE he was so ill, couldn't walk slurred speech etc
I can walk I just feel off balanced! But not actually swaying or anything.
I cannot shake this, I feel like this is really it for me, doctor just says anxiety but myind tells me different!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help me. :(
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 08:00:06 PM »
I'm sorry I keep posting a lot recently, but I'm finding this almost impossible to deal with and I need talking down again...
I've been suffering from odd symptoms for a few weeks now and I've just woken up feeling sick, stiff neck, and this horrid dizziness inside my head. Along with some kind of pressure and tight band feeling round my head. I've had tingling in my left hand,y limbs have gone to sleep easier. Basically I've never felt this off before.
I'm totally convinced this could be a brain Tumor. I have had a lot of good advice on here but this is getting ridiculous now, im so close to going to The hospital through fear but at the same to
I'm petrified if hospitals.
I've had experience with brain Tumor before,
My brother has had one TWICE he was so ill, couldn't walk slurred speech etc
I can walk I just feel off balanced! But not actually swaying or anything.
I cannot shake this, I feel like this is really it for me, doctor just says anxiety but myind tells me different!

I feel off balance too. I dont sway or stumble but I feel off balance. I think I have heart problems and its causes by a lack of bloodflow to the limbs. We both have the same symptom on two completely different organs! I'd say its a safe assumption its anxiety!

Waking up feeling sick can happen if you are woken abruptly or if you are sleeping at odd hours. Your neck pain could be caused by stress, awkward sleeping position or damp hair/clothes. As for your limbs you could have been sleeping on them awkwardly. Just other possible conclusions for your symptoms.

I assume you have talked to your Doctor about your worries. Did he just tell you "No, you're fine". If he did, I recommend next time you ask him for an explanation at how he can come to that conclusion so you can remind yourself of why he thinks you dont have one instead of just what he said.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Chloe1990

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 08:04:19 PM »
My doctor said I would have symptoms that could not be ignored. Like bad headaches and loss of use in a limb.
She said that my symptoms don't add up to anything like I'm thinking.
Even though I feel off balance like you say,
I did think a couple of days ago myself
It could be a heart problem but I fixated back onto my brain and didn't think of it for too long.
I mean when I just got up to walk I can walk fine but my legs feel heavy and horrible.
I can't function like this at all.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 08:09:30 PM »
Yup I feel the exact same. I made a post a few hours ago complaining of my legs feeling weak and stiff. Weak legs is extremely common after moments of extreme anxiety.

Basically we are fine, you don't have a brain tumor and hopefully my heart wont explode in my sleep.  :yes:

Also 2 friends of friends had brain tumors in the last 3 years. Their symptoms were extremely noticeable. One of them when driving would randomly veer off to one side of the road when driving among many others. The other had all sorts of crazy noticeable symptoms.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »
Hi Chloe,

Just wanted to see how you are doing on your mediation, - I recall you were Celexa (maximum dose) 40 mg.  And you stopped.

Did you restart Celexa or taking another Medication?  Did your dr. prescribe any benzodiazepine for your anxiety?

Also, I want you to look at this information - that may apply to you....

Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome

Dizziness accompanied by a lot of other seemingly unrelated symptoms, which might include any of the following:

•   shortness of breath for no apparent reason
•   frequent sighing or yawning
•   chest pains
•   heart palpitations
•   sweating
•   syncope (fainting)
•   dizziness
•   trembling
•   slurred speech
•   cold, tingling, or numb lips or extremities
•   nausea or irritable bowel syndrome
•   aching muscles or joints, or tremors
•   tiredness, unsteadiness, or diffuse weakness
•   restless sleep, insomnia, or nightmares
•   sexual problems
•   anxiety or phobias
•   fear that perhaps you're a hypochondriac
•   dry mouth
•   pressure in throat or difficulty swallowing
•   bloating, belching, flatulence, or abdominal pain
•   impaired memory or concentration
•   confusion / disorientation
•   tinnitis (ringing in ears)
•   headaches
•   blurred vision, tunnel vision, double vision, or flashing lights
•   tachycardia (rapid pulse)
•   depression
•   erratic blood pressure

If this sounds like something you are experiencing - please take a look at a posting I made today on the possibility you are not getting enough oxygen throughout your system and if you think so, please print some of this information and speak with your doctor about this possibility.

Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome

http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,94210.msg525840.html#msg525840

Stay Strong  :action-smiley-065:

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline Chloe1990

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 08:30:42 PM »
Thank you never quit. I restarted the Celexa 40mg because the withdrawel was too bad but it's not helping how I'm feeling right now.
The doctor hasn't prescribed me anything for m anxiety but she has arranged for me to have councilling for the issues I'm having. I don't think I breathe properly all the time as I'm panicking but when I breathe deeply it doesn't really solve the problem.

Raaawr - I really hope not! I keep getting pressure in between my eyes at the moment which isn't helping, I just wanna feel normal again.  Just want this weird lightheaded/off balance feeling to go away
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything