Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Bad Days  (Read 77 times)

Offline redcoat13

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Bad Days
« on: September 02, 2014, 06:03:35 PM »
Hi everyone. It's been a while. I'm at my 6th week of school already and i thought things were going good. I was starting to see things in a positive way and it worked, but it came crashing down. It may sound foolish, but i think the 3 day weekend ruined it for me. Since i was gone for 3 days, i sorta lost that routine feeling and i couldn't sleep last night. I was absent today because i had those stupid anxiety stomachaches and i thought i was sick but of course.. anyways, i was wondering if the stomach aches came back bc i was worrying too much, because they came back last week and i really wanna know how to stop it. Thanks for reading.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hopeful77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Bad Days
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 09:19:54 PM »
Try not to let the bad days get you down.  We all get them.  Instead try to focus on the fact that you had a number of good days in a row.  Hopefully, over time you will have more good days than bad.  I have been doing better with my anxiety the last few months.  At least my worries have been more under control, but on Saturday I had some crazy worries come out of nowhere and really drove me nuts for a bit.  I tried not to get upset about it.  In some ways it helped me see the progress I had made because I hadn't been that bad in awhile.  So hang in there and don't be hard on yourself for having a bad day.  Maybe tomorrow will be better.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: