Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Neck pressure?  (Read 112 times)

Offline Mimimirai

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Neck pressure?
« on: September 02, 2014, 04:30:24 PM »
What can cause a lot of headaches and neck pressure? Honestly I assume it would be a brain tumor, that's what I thought but I have no idea how likely it is. I have a headache and a lot of neck pressure and strange feelings throughout my body. It could be stress but Im so sure it's something worse. Is neck pressure with accompanying headache several times a week something to worry about? I've had strange feelings like a pressure/pain in my right leg for a bit today but im not sure if it's serious or not. Im terrified this is something serious. And if it doesn't sound serious, what would make you think it was? What else would have to happen for it to be serious?
Bookmark and Share

Offline greenzebra

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Neck pressure?
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 06:07:45 PM »
Subconscious tension in the body can cause headaches, and from what I can tell it seems to be common with anxiety sufferers. I know I get more headaches when I'm going through a lot of stress/change. You didn't post any other weird symptoms though, so I'm sure you're fine :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline ProBMG

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Neck pressure?
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 09:59:09 PM »
What can cause a lot of headaches and neck pressure? Honestly I assume it would be a brain tumor, that's what I thought but I have no idea how likely it is. I have a headache and a lot of neck pressure and strange feelings throughout my body. It could be stress but Im so sure it's something worse. Is neck pressure with accompanying headache several times a week something to worry about? I've had strange feelings like a pressure/pain in my right leg for a bit today but im not sure if it's serious or not. Im terrified this is something serious. And if it doesn't sound serious, what would make you think it was? What else would have to happen for it to be serious?

I get that a lot, I get it from stress, panic, and anxiety... It would even make me nauseous and have eye problems, all from the stress.. (I still have it) Get a Neurological Exam done to help you know it isn't serious, that is what I did.. ;)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: