Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I really need your help im so scared  (Read 150 times)

Offline dexterr02

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I really need your help im so scared
« on: September 02, 2014, 09:10:31 AM »
So yes of course brain tumour fears every damn time.. then now i dont know whats happening to me. i cant multitask i dont know if this is one of the symptoms of freaking anxiety. i dont know what im doing sometimes. i dont feel happiness anymore. my mind is blank. im SO forgetful! whats happening to me. headaches, muscle twitches, nightmares, panic attacks! im a singer and now it feels like my voice is messed up(feels like i cant sing really well now). what should i do. am i depressed? is this anxiety? am i going to die? help tell me what is this :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lunatone

• Rec's: 19
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I really need your help im so scared
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 09:36:27 AM »
Youre having panic attacks, you said so yourself. Those are all symptoms of panic attacks. So if I were to guess, I'd say your problem is some sort of anxiety or panic disorder.
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 09:39:23 AM »
Youre having panic attacks, you said so yourself. Those are all symptoms of panic attacks. So if I were to guess, I'd say your problem is some sort of anxiety or panic disorder.

I agree with lunatone.  this is obviously anxiety with panic disorder thrown in for good measure.

there is NO---NONE---ZERO--- evidence of brain tumor. 
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline dexterr02

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 09:43:18 AM »
i also have headaches every morning after i wakeup. sometimes i dont have. its just on and off headaches everytime. btw thanks for the reply. if this anxiety, i think i have a really BAD anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 214
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2014, 10:22:49 AM »
having morning headaches is NOT evidence of brain tumor.   I often do that.  sometimes I will do that for week or two at a time.  sometimes it is directly related to stress.  sometimes it is due to being hot or hormones or sinus' issues or clenching my teeth.    dexter jumping to brain tumor based on your anxiety symptoms is QUITE a stretch.    :yes:

Listen I've known 7 people either directly or indirectly with brain tumors.  One was my dad and one, mysister.  One a high school classmate who was dx'd with a glioblastoma 3 yrs ago.  He has a recurrence now.  Tomorrow he has surgery.   OOPS actually 8.  A friend of ours had an acoustic neuroma a year or two ago.    Not only do I know all of those peeps with brain tumors, my eldest has a serious brain malformation that causes all kinds of neuro issues with her.  I've seen what neurological cancers/tumors and dysfunction do to people.    So I will let you know when you get a symptom that looks like a brain tumor to me.   I am not one to give endless reassurance as it doesn't help but I will tell someone if , IMO,  they have an organic med issue that should be looked into.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline ENGR

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 10:31:49 AM »
I've experienced everything you're experiencing at the moment and more, sometimes on a daily basis. Multitasking for me tends to lead to increased anxiety and confusion, which leads to excessive worry, which leads to more anxiety, etc... I've been having nightmares for about the past two weeks. When my anxiety gets bad I tend to become unhappy as well. And I forget things about two minutes later, usually because my mind is in a constant state of worry. I've had all kinds of tests done, including an mri of my brain and blood work; nothing ever shows up.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: