Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Heart Attack Fear  (Read 79 times)

Offline playmaker093

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Heart Attack Fear
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:54:14 PM »
When I got back to my dorm this evening I had a warm sensation all through out my body.. that has subsided but I have a dull pressure in my chest located to the right side of my sternum.. I know my heart is on the left side but I am worried because this fits a heart attack symptom more.  The dull pressure like someone is stepping on me rather than a sharp intense pain.  This happened after I had study hours for about three hours and had a couple mini panic attacks for no real reason.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Heart Attack Fear
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:36:51 AM »
You would know if you were having a heart attack. I have been up close and personal with a person who had one. Standing one minute. On the ground the next. I am sure by this stage you are still alive. You may even reply to this post and let us know what happened next? Anxiety can do all sorts of things to you.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline MeridianAD

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Heart Attack Fear
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 05:48:40 AM »
When I got back to my dorm this evening I had a warm sensation all through out my body.. that has subsided but I have a dull pressure in my chest located to the right side of my sternum.. I know my heart is on the left side but I am worried because this fits a heart attack symptom more.  The dull pressure like someone is stepping on me rather than a sharp intense pain.  This happened after I had study hours for about three hours and had a couple mini panic attacks for no real reason.

How "mini" are you talking? If you've just had a few panic attacks, your chest could be sore from muscle tension during the attacks.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: