Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Damn Heart worries again!  (Read 61 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Damn Heart worries again!
« on: September 01, 2014, 02:44:01 PM »
So, last saturday I went to a football match. Our seats were on the very back row of the stadium up about 8 maybe even 10 flights of stairs. On my way up the stairs I started to get out of breath and then I felt really really dizzy. As I was going up the stairs there were literally obese people that seemed to be having an easier time of it than I was. When I finally reached the top of the stairs and the stadium and sat in my seat I felt ridiculously dizzy. I am uneasy about heights so I half wondered if it was because of that and the sheer steepness of the incline was setting me on edge but I was dizzy before I reached the top. Took about 10 or 15 minutes for my dizziness to go away and I could start to enjoy the game.

Then on the Sunday, went for a round of golf with my friends. Again I started to feel a bit dizzy and like I needed to sit down to catch my breath. Where as my 3 friends seemed absolutely fine. I didnt say anything to them about it but I found myself squatting down at the 5th or 6th hole to try and regain my breath. I dont think it happened again on the course, I dont think it did.

A part of me is saying its all just anxiety. It has to just be anxiety. But another part of me is saying that this is all very strange and I have never experienced anything like it before and the times it happened were when I was probably at my most distracted. Any words of wisdom for me?
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline patmob

• Rec's: 6
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Damn Heart worries again!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 03:45:44 PM »
Probably just anxiety but would call your doc to be sure
Bookmark and Share

Tags: