Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Cardiophobia  (Read 216 times)

Offline ChilIPeppeR55

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Cardiophobia
« on: September 01, 2014, 02:02:57 PM »
Hey everyone, this is the first time I have posted here. I am posting here today, because ever since I have had my first panic attack (which was in march during spring break.) I have had constant palpitations or pounding heart. I am always aware of my heart beat and feel it throughout the day. The palps get worst when i am excercising and now i cant seem to do anything that requires physical exertion, because i always fear that my heart will give out. Now i am less active than before and getting out of shape, because of these freaking palps. Most of the time when i am doing something else I dont seem to feel my heart beat hard, so i guess it might be that i am over sentitive? I have already been to the doctors twice and the doc listened to my heart and said everything sounded good, but I still get these palps. Idk what to do and I am only 16 years old! I can't do anything that I use to enjoy because of this fear that has consumed me. So if there is anyone out there that has gone or is going through something like this, I would appreciate any advice on how to get rid of these palps. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ChilIPeppeR55

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Cardiophobia
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2014, 10:41:39 PM »
I was worried about palps but now I feel a lot less stressed out. Thanks for the advice.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: