Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Shortness of breath comes and goes  (Read 78 times)

Offline BeeDot

• Rec's: 6
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
    • Poke This Member
Shortness of breath comes and goes
« on: September 01, 2014, 11:48:55 AM »
For the most part, my day to day anxiety had subsided.  I have long stretches of time where I feel great (like weeks at a time, not just hours) and I am able to shrug off many familiar symptoms even if something does arise.

Four years ago I began to have episodes of shortness of breath. They freaked me out for quite a while but after a chest X-ray, lung function test, and this website, I was soon able to work my way through the fear because I knew it was just anxiety. However, in the last six months or so, things have gotten worse. These episodes occur much more frequently and are more severe. I am never noticeably anxious (in fact, sometimes I'm havering a really fabulous time somewhere) and I haven't been able to write it off as anxiety because it legitimately feels like something is wrong.

So i have "diagnosed" myself with one of the following:

Cardiomyopathy

Lung cancer

Blood clots

Adult asthma

From my research, these are not out of the realm of possibility. So, have any if you experienced SOB that comes and goes?
Bookmark and Share
For peace of mind, resign as general manager of the universe.  -Author Unknown

Tags: