Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP WITH EXISTENTIAL ANXIETY!!  (Read 134 times)

Online 59Ballons

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP WITH EXISTENTIAL ANXIETY!!
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
I believe that this video is absolutely essential to my recovery with philosophical thoughts and existential anxiety. Watch it, you wont be disappointed. Its a fantastic video and I think everyone here can relate. And you'll feel less alone, and see that thousands of other people feel the same worry.

Coping strategies in this video are tremendous, and he has put into words what has happened to each and every one of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cw3Bd9Qm94

-Dominick M
Bookmark and Share
Distraction is life's best remedy.

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: WATCH THIS VIDEO TO HELP WITH EXISTENTIAL ANXIETY!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2014, 01:58:26 PM »
This video had great advice!  I think it's good advice for any type of anxiety--to 'face it and accept it'.  Something the great Claire Weekes preached many years ago.

I particularly loved the quote "live gracefully with uncertainty" (hope I quoted correctly :)

I can testify to the truthfulness of facing and accepting working to diminish anxiety because Aug. 19 I went back to school after 6 years of putting it off due to fear.  My anxiety was high at the thought of going back----physical symptoms were extreme.  But I faced it---and now I can honestly say I have tamed the tiger!  My anxiety has been put back in it's place, and I am so happy I went back to school, I love it!

Thanks for sharing :)
Bookmark and Share