Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Just frustrated & need a place to let it out  (Read 80 times)

Offline kcg13

• Rec's: 7
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • My mind ... both a blessing AND a curse ...
    • Poke This Member
Just frustrated & need a place to let it out
« on: August 31, 2014, 12:40:54 AM »
The biggest frustration is doing well and then taking steps back.  I guess that is why I am writing this.  Because I can easily fall away tonight.  I have been doing all of my anti-anxiety things and doing well overall.  Happier and more positive than I have been in a long time.  Then it happens.  I find something.  Actually thinking I found something on my son (which is nothing but started the panic like feelings) and then on myself (felt something I wasn't even looking for - how true is the statement that if you look, you will find).  And yet again, panic.  And why?  I know I was at the dr for a checkup last month.  All was awesomely well.  I know my body is not asymmetrical.  Everything is soft, nothing hard (it is lumpiness that triggers me).  Yet I need to make sure.  It's like.... I am the one with the problem ... The problem that my body is not the way I want it to be!  How crazy is that?!?!.   I don't want to 'feel' anything on it - no lumps or asymmetry - but that's not the way it is ...but that is how I want it to be!   This is so frustrating!  And you are the only guys who get it!  No one else in my life has HA! So thus, I am kinda venting my frustrations tonight instead of panicking and continually self checking.  Just thankful for this site & the awesome people on it.  Thank you guys for reading.
Bookmark and Share
Our thoughts dictate our emotions .... in other words, how you think is what you will feel.

Tags: