Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! DEEP THINKING? Help? :)  (Read 160 times)

Offline 59Ballons

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! DEEP THINKING? Help? :)
« on: August 30, 2014, 07:23:30 PM »
AFTER 5 MONTHS OF UNNECESSARY SUFFERING, I HAVE FINALLY FOUND OUT WHAT MY PROBLEM IS.

Peace sign emoji.

Here we go.

Deep thinking about being a human.. And being alive. Deep thinking about what happens when you die, or how life was created. Deep thinking about how life itself is bones and flesh... And you are made up of cells.

This gives me a really weird feeling of anxiety. A really weird raw feeling.

And I felt worthless and pointless.

THIS IS THE FEELING THAT I HAVE FELT.

I feel like I have something to worry about, or "uneasy", all the time because in the back of my mind, this feeling of being pointless is there.

And whenever I started to feel better, the worthless feeling came back.

Well, good lord. I went to school these past 4 days, and within those days I focused on not worrying, and living NORMALLY. And I have.

Clarity.

And I have finally figured it out!

I need some tips on how I can alleviate those worthless raw weird feelings from deep thinking. I take deep breaths and I can calm down now, finally. I can finally control it... But I still need work.

I love you all. You're all beautiful and you all matter SO MUCH to me. All of you. You're irreplaceable and you are so valuable that it's not even funny.

Thank you <3
Bookmark and Share
Distraction is life's best remedy.

Offline CarrieAnn

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! DEEP THINKING? Help? :)
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 10:57:54 PM »
That is wonderful!  Distractions are a good way to stop anxious thinking, and with going back to school, your mind was occupied with other things.

As far as the deep thinking, and questions you have about life, I think some things are just better left alone....as I always say, 'it is what it is'.  You could say these things just aren't meant to try and figure out.  Because if you think about it there is truly no one answer.

Find a way to have meaning in your life---it doesn't have to be nobel prize winning meaning, but something that makes you feel good about life.  Taking care of a pet, gardening, volunteering, or any sort of hobby.  Doing something like that will distract you too.

And don't ever feel worthless, because you're not!  And you are worthy of being happy, so don't be so hard on yourself----thoughts are just thoughts----and you can change them too!

Bookmark and Share

Offline worldbeat99

• Rec's: 11
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'VE FINALLY DONE IT! DEEP THINKING? Help? :)
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2014, 02:09:44 AM »
59, congratulations.  To me that is a key point.  Focus more on what gives your life meaning, and less on the anxiety and figuring it out.

That is at the heart of ACT therapy (Acceptance and Commitment Therarpy).  I recommend a book called THE HAPPINESS TRAP.

Bookmark and Share