Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Just came from the doctor  (Read 164 times)

Offline worrierJ

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Just came from the doctor
« on: August 30, 2014, 10:46:31 AM »
Hi everyone. So in the past 2 weeks, I've seen 2 internists and an ortho. The ortho gave me pain killers for my back and I got edema in my arms and my legs. I swore I was in the process of kidney failure. I had bloodwork this morning then saw my doctor this afternoon-- my jaw dropped. He told me that I was fine. That my edema was due to my allergic reaction. he said my liver was fine, my creatinine went down (kidney fears rooted here), and that my blood sugar was great. He did give me something for my kidneys as I complained about swollen fingers in the morning.

I should be happy, right? But I don't know why I feel stressed. I feel like he missed out on something. Why do my joints hurt? Why do I get some pain in different parts of my abdomen? I don't want to start worrying again, but I can't help think that I might need a second opinion :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Paul77

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Just came from the doctor
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2014, 02:45:25 PM »
He told me that I was fine
You should be celebrating this. If I understand correctly ur blood tests results were good. That's great news!  :happy0151:
Bookmark and Share
Don't think you can,  know you can...

Tags: