Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Still worried about weight loss  (Read 82 times)

Offline StrawberryCraze91

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Still worried about weight loss
« on: August 28, 2014, 05:43:17 PM »
OK, so I have started to lose weight again. I am still eating a lot and I don't exercise much(I just started working out again this last week).  Earlier in the summer when my anxiety was really bad I lost 6lbs in less than a week and a full clothing size.  It stopped and I gained a little back, but now I am losing again.   I have binged on food on some days yet I am still losing.  I have not lost weight this quickly in 2 years, I have struggled to lose the weight I gained but now it is falling off again.  I lost another 1/4 inch off my hips since sunday and I have not been trying.  I have lost nearly an inch off them in the last 2 weeks

I am already scared I have lymphoma, this has been my big fear all summer

Do you think my period starting has something to do with it? Because it might just be bloating or water weight?

If I was actually ill I would not have gained back weight would I?

Part of me is happy to lose weight because I was borderline overweight, but the other part is scared it's something sinister.  I gained so much during college I thought it was my thyroid, I had that checked in May, as well as a CBC and blood chemistry and it was normal.  I heard cancer doesn't always show in blood test.

Please help me.
Bookmark and Share
Pslam 56:3
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Offline emily1994

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Still worried about weight loss
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 07:59:48 PM »
Periods of high anxiety can definitely cause weight loss for some. I have lost weight and still am honestly. I'm hoping it's nothing sinister like cancer, but I'm trying to tell myself it's because I have anxiety and I also have horrible eating habits. Eating junk food and not eating can really mess with your weight. I am guilty of both things!
Bookmark and Share

Online marie204430

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sad
    Sad
  • Trying to stop this cycle
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 08:23:02 PM »
I lost weight too when I was on my lymphoma kick but I've also lost weight when i was worried about other crap too. I still don't think you have lymphoma. Have you felt the lump again lately? Is it the same size?

Yes its true cancer doesn't always show up in blood tests but during my lymphoma fear, I searched tons of websites and most people found something was wrong when there platelets, wbc or something like that was low. My doctor ordered a few blood tests last week as well for it and I haven't gotten a call about it so no news is good news. Clear CBCs mean a lot, remember that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline StrawberryCraze91

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 08:45:23 PM »
 actually felt the lump this morning, after just a day of not touching it is a little less noticeable, but I am not sure anymore.  My mind plays a lot of tricks on me.
Bookmark and Share
Pslam 56:3
When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.

Tags: