Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I'm really scared if a video game, help, please answer soon  (Read 119 times)

Online Mairi

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I'm really scared if a video game, help, please answer soon
« on: August 28, 2014, 01:41:20 AM »
Today I was on YouTube and over on the side of the screen where there are video suggestions there was a video called something along the lines of "WARNING: this is the scariest video game".  It looked very, very scary and extremely creepy. What I saw we're these big cartoon-y dogs with creepy smiles and weird eyes staring at me. To convince myself it wasn't really all that bad, I went and googled the video game so I would see there's nothing to fear. Big, big mistake! I read the plot of the game an it was horrifying. Something to do with possessed animotronic dogs. Now I am so scared. I feel like those dogs are watching me, like they're going to come after me with their creepy smiles and surround me. I'm just about go to bed and I'm nervous. I don't want to be be alone in the dark thinking about this. I don't want to be by myself. I can tell I'm not goin to sleep tonight, and the nights I spend awake worrying all night in the dark while everyone else is asleep are the worst! I'm scared. Please help!
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm really scared if a video game, help, please answer soon
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 05:39:42 AM »
What can I say here. There is reality and there is fantasy. What we live each day is our reality. Games are pure fantasy. They are made up. Based on fiction. Not on real life. Especially games like this one. Such dogs would never exist in the real world. Modern gaming is getting more silly with every new game. Fact is they have covered all types of game. So now they are really pushing the boat out. Trying to shock people. That is the whole purpose of most modern games. Shock value. Like a good lot of modern horror films. They are not like the old classic horror films. They now just want to shock you. Used to love horror films and gaming. But I gave both up as I seriously thought they were getting silly. But you have to be able to tell the difference between your real life and a made up game. I'm always here to talk if you need to talk.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Online Mairi

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: I'm really scared if a video game, help, please answer soon
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:21:10 AM »
 Thank you, Cuchculan. I feel better about it now. :-)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: