Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Need some support  (Read 77 times)

Offline angsty

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Need some support
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:48:31 PM »
Just feeling low right now. I have a lot of stress from my job and some other life stuff going on and my anxiety has increased exponentially. I find it's worse in the mornings, I've had a couple of nocturnal panic attacks and I've started having OCD type thoughts as in "Did I lock the door when I left, did I leave my car lights on, what if I forgot something important at work..."

I am totally exhausted, my immune system has gone to hell and I've had two yeast infections in the last two months, which has prompted some health anxiety though logically I know it's from the stress since I tend to get those back to back when I'm really stressed. I need time off in the worst way so I can do nothing, but sleep. I also need to go back on meds, which is the plan in September because my health insurance kicks in on the 1st THANK GOD.

I really just need some support from people who understand what I'm going through. It sucks to wake up and just feel the crushing weight of anxiety. :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline amberkaye

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Need some support
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 12:14:13 AM »
I can relate. The stress just increases my anxiety by like 100 to where it is exhausting just to get up and start mt day. I have alot more stress in my life right now too. A new job, and a boyfriend who just doesn't seem to understand anxiety. I tried almost everything, but he really just does not get it. And of course the usual adult life concerns, like bills and what not. But if you ever need someone to talk to , feel free to message me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: