Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Why can't I get a break?!?!  (Read 163 times)

Offline WaterBottleDogFish

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Why can't I get a break?!?!
« on: August 27, 2014, 10:27:56 PM »
I suffered a horrible anxiety attack thinking I had rabies for almost a whole year. I'm doing much better but recently I caught a cold and with rabies it says you can have 'flu like symptoms' well I didnt I had a normal cold because my fiance caught it and my boss and someone else did....so I knew it was just a normal cold. I'm fine now until a week ago when I got my period I had horrible stomach aches, diarrhea and then I got a little bit better but now the last two-three days has been a NIGHTMARE. Diarrhea is all I have anytime I even eat something small or bland or drink anything! But thats all it is, no fever, no chills, no head aches and it isnt bloody or dark or horrific pain until a little while ago when it started to hurt but on a scale from 1 to 10 I give it like maybe a 6 or 7?? Now im wrapped up in sweaters under my covers cause the warmth soothes my stomach but now my lower back is starting to hurt from either all the sitting on the toilet or the dehydration im facing! I just want to know I'm okay, it isnt rabies OR anything serious! Im going to the doctor tomorrow morning I just want to be okay.... :traurig001: :traurig001: :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share

Offline brittanyborg

• Rec's: 7
  • Struggling to find myself again
    • Poke This Member
Re: Why can't I get a break?!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 10:36:37 AM »
I'm sorry that nobody replied to your post. First, take comfort in the fact that I promise you that you do not have rabies. You just don't. I know that you posted this yesterday and said you would be visiting the doctor today so please keep us updated once you have!

I really do believe that what you're experiencing is completely normal. This may be TMI but my anxiety alone causes my bowels to loosen and I often experience diarrhoea when I'm especially anxious. Also, just having my monthly visit alone also gives me diarrhoea - so those two when mixed together can definitely be causing your seriously loose stools! Also if you couple in the fact that you're just recently getting over a cold it makes a lot of sense that your insides would be reacting this way. It's nothing serious at all.

Make sure you drink LOTS of water, drink multiple glasses/bottles a day. Even if you can't stomach food it's important that you continuously keep drinking water for hydration.

You'll be fine  ::)
Bookmark and Share
  • I don't know a perfect person, I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
  • "Storms make trees take deeper roots"

Offline WaterBottleDogFish

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 11:45:19 AM »
I went to the doctor today, told her all my symptoms and she said either im pregnant or I have some sort of infection in my stomach....Can I take pregnancy for 300 please?? Either way they tried to take my blood but I was so dehydrated they couldnt even get a drop, even when the needle came out I wasn't bleeding so now theyre worried I'm going to get sicker so here I am at home drinking more water than I know what to do with, feeling light headed and tired. The doctor said it isn't rabies, which I figure she'd say but there is something wrong so I'll try again with taking blood so they can run some tests. Either way im thirsty, tired and weak.....thankfully my only beef is with rabies....whatever else I have I know I can beat it.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 11:40:45 PM »
It's not rabies.  Feel better, and stay hydrated. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: