Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Itchiness  (Read 95 times)

Offline aliasporci

• Rec's: 0
  • Ad astra per alias porci
    • Poke This Member
Itchiness
« on: August 27, 2014, 03:41:16 PM »
Hi there
So I've been trying to keep my anxiety at bay by keeping me busy. It was kind of working until now...because my whole body is itching like crazy. It started yesterday in my legs, so I inmediately thought of lymphoma. But now it actually itches everywhere: tummy, legs, hands, head, back, shoulders...you name it. It doesn't stays in one place, it keeps moving. It doesn't itch really bad, but it's annoying. I put on some lotion, to no avail. Now I'm desperately worried.  :fragend005: ”Help!
Bookmark and Share
Keep on walking through the darkest of nights...

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Itchiness
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2014, 06:44:07 PM »
When I'm overtired, stressed out or both, I itch all over.  No idea why but it hasn't hurt me yet.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2014, 07:31:31 PM »
This may seem unlikely to you right now, but I believe your hyper-vigilance towards the itchiness is furthering that feeling. Our thoughts are very powerful. That being said, of course if you are breaking out in a rash (not to be confused with irritation from scratching) or hives, then that is a time to become concerned and look for further medical solutions to the problem. Right now however, I think the best thing to do would be to de-stress... and just relax my friend.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Offline cali4niay

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2014, 07:39:51 PM »
I've had the itching about a month ago. Don't know what caused it and it went away on its own.
Bookmark and Share

Offline PandaNinja

• Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Look for the Light
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2014, 07:55:33 PM »
I get it when I think about spiders.
Bookmark and Share
"Be on the watch, the Gods will offer you chances, know them and take them. You can't beat death, but you can beat death in life. Sometimes the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be. You are marvelous, and the gods wait to delight in you." - Charles Bukowski, The Laughing Heart

Tags: