So my "good result high" wore off this morning. Even though the imaging showed no signs of bc, the breast pain is still there. I have my annual obgyn appointment in 2 weeks. I haven't seen him before as I'm switching practices, but I'm optimistic that he'll have some advice.
Would a mammo/ultrasound show infection in a duct or a clogged milk duct? Kind of wondering if that might be the case but have no clue since I weaned 9 months ago (but can still hand express a small amount of milk).
Anyway, I'm working hard to keep in mind that between a 3d mammo and ultrasound, they would've seen something sinister if it were there, and that this pain is NOT sinister so I can wait 2 weeks to see the obgyn.