Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Sleeping  (Read 58 times)

Offline rockoo

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Sleeping
« on: August 25, 2014, 09:24:51 AM »
Ever since I started obsessing over each and every sensation, feeling, word. I had a hard time staying a sleep. My dreams are consistently bad and wake me up.

At night I cant wait to get some sleep and when I wake up like that I can't wait for the day to begin... FML
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Sleeping
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 09:55:41 AM »
Sleep is what took me out of a day filled with anxiety and fear also stressing but now that is messed up and it is getting to me but I will make it through! 

Loss of sleep really does affect us in many ways so try changing some things like for me drinking to much water or pop in the evening also what I watch does a number on me in my dreams and the old saying about Warm Milk may work but I don't like milk but give it a try.

Our thoughts are really scary and scattered so we have to change our thinking pattern so every time you think of something scary then replace that thought it can be something funny or try remembering good things in your life .

You will start sleeping better try and take care of yourself ,therapy does help also.
Peace
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Tags: sleep