Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Eye Strain?  (Read 115 times)

Offline dexterr02

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Eye Strain?
« on: August 25, 2014, 07:48:57 AM »
Hello. So i think i need to get over to my brain tumour fears. I've read about this eye strain and i think i have the symptoms of it. But I have headaches for a month now. Do you guys know how long does it take to get over with eye strain thing? But yea still not sure if this really eye strain or somethings wrong in my brain(ihopenot). i hope its just but eyestrain+anxiety (still kinda scared)
Bookmark and Share

Offline TyeDyedButterfly

• Rec's: 3
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eye Strain?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2014, 07:55:07 AM »
It very well could be eye strain so give those peepers a rest from time to time also watch how you hold your neck when on the computer or reading also the back keep it in alignment proper ergonomics is the key.

Tension Headaches keep my head hurting due to stress, anxiety , depression and yes how I set and lay so watch that posture. Try feeling your neck muscles and shoulders if they hurt then you have tension it will go all through the body but hit the neck and head worse and become Chronic Tension Headaches so push around on the neck and shoulders if you feel pain there then it is pulling the scalp and it will cause pressure in the head and a it will make you feel like your head has a tight band around it also like you have a hat on your head so do some massage, take a hot showers or baths , exercise, eat right and learn to stress less .

Good Luck Headaches are miserable.
Peace
Tye
Bookmark and Share
PEACE, LOVE AND HAPPINESS !

God is Good all the Time! All the Time God is Good! :)

Offline dexterr02

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eye Strain?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 08:12:53 AM »
Thanks for the reply! You know I have a really bad posture and Im staying in front of my computer for a long period of time everyday. i also have different kinds of headaches and all of these are (ithink) connected to my eyes because the back of my eyes are hurting. my eyes are dry also and kinda tired all day
Bookmark and Share

Tags: