Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Mold in my lung & its growing!!  (Read 510 times)

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 226
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
Re: Mold in my lung & its growing!!
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2014, 08:32:45 PM »
my mother smoke for years and years.  I think 45-50yrs.    When she was 70 or so before she developed COPD.
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Online soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 12
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2014, 10:36:47 PM »
Mold does NOT grow in your lungs.  There is a type of mold that can cause what people refer to legionnaire's disease.  This is very, very rare.  If you had it, you would know, you wouldn't even be able to type to us.  My husband had it and was so sick he couldn't even hold his head up and he had a very high fever.  It comes on quite suddenly it's not a progressive thing at all.  He woke up from a nap feeling a little off and a few hours later was begging me to take him to the ER.
Bookmark and Share

Offline jimmy7777

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2014, 03:15:11 PM »
Thanks guys, I just can't deal with this anymore. I've done so good for the last 2 years and now this. Since I woke up this morning I've been dealing with bad anxiety and my asthma has been horrible which is making my anxiety even worse which in return is making my asthma worse. It's just a cycle of hell. I just have a feeling deep in my gut that somethings terribly wrong.
I hate it because yesterday was actually almost normal again besides a few minor episodes.
This is pure misery and I cany deal with it.
Bookmark and Share
There is nothing we can do with suffering
except suffer it. "C.S Lewis"

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 226
  • Mood: Thoughtful
    Thoughtful
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2014, 03:23:47 PM »
Thanks guys, I just can't deal with this anymore. I've done so good for the last 2 years and now this. Since I woke up this morning I've been dealing with bad anxiety and my asthma has been horrible which is making my anxiety even worse which in return is making my asthma worse. It's just a cycle of hell. I just have a feeling deep in my gut that somethings terribly wrong.
I hate it because yesterday was actually almost normal again besides a few minor episodes.
This is pure misery and I cany deal with it.

anxious peeps always have a "gut feeling" something is terribly wrong.  thing is sometimes a 'gut feeling' can be on target.  However, ha peeps "gut feelings"   are in tight with BEASTY (anxious irrational thinking)  and therefore cannot be trusted.   The gut's conclusions with HA peeps is just unreliable

I get it, you are scared and any sensation you have seems highly sinister.  But the anxiety disorder you have is doing what anxiety disorders do.  It is whipping you up into a frenzy.  You are filtering all of this through a frenetic mindset.   It just makes little sense to hold much stock coming from such a state of mind.

Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline jimmy7777

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 05:57:16 PM »
How long had you been smoking, how many packs a day during that time and how old are you?

I overlooked this reply. I have smokes off and on since I was 16 and it was about a pack a day. I am 31.
Bookmark and Share
There is nothing we can do with suffering
except suffer it. "C.S Lewis"

Tags: