Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: didnt really know were to post this in...  (Read 183 times)

Offline inuyasha1luv

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
didnt really know were to post this in...
« on: August 24, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »
 :action-smiley-065: im Cheryl. I have ptsd ocd a panic disorder and postpartum ocd... I keep waking up with panic attacks. and every day I wake up I just think god am I going to have to live this way forever? I can barely leave my house I cant leave my town. I feel like a prisoner. it all makes me so so depressed. my fiancé and his friends thinks its funny and a joke. they always say well cant take you anywhere cause you will just start screaming I need to go to the hospital. ect. and it really hurts. its like they don't get the personal hell my life feels like going through all this its hard to get out of bed I just I don't know I don't want this to be my life. I keep praying ill wake up and not have to figure out a distraction from feeling like I cant breath or im going crazy or the depersonalization im tired of this. I want It to stop. lots of people tell me oh you just need to get over it or control it and its like I cant. I cant control it. I am just so so afraid this is going to be my life.... :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share

Online Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
Re: didnt really know were to post this in...
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 07:48:15 PM »
Welcome!

I see this is your first posting.

When were u diagnosed with these conditions?

Are u currently seeing a Dr. Or psychiatrist?

Has any meds been prescribed by your Dr. ?

The good news  is that all these terrible anxiety disorders are  treatable and yes u can regain your life back... Many members ... Including myself has overcome these terrible Panic  Disorders, GAD and OCD!

Welcome... You are in the right place!
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline inuyasha1luv

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2014, 12:00:30 AM »
thank you for replying!

I was diagnosed about 8 years ago
I see a doctor about every 2 weeks and I go to a group for postpartum depression I was seeing a therapist but missed a couple appointments so she canceled me. I take citalopram 40 mg a day and I don't really know if it helps... I have been taking it consistently for about 12 months now but on and off it for 4 years.

that does make me feel a bit better thank you :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline dallas202

• Just Joined!
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 12:43:15 PM »
I don't know how people can be so cruel I have facial hair and so called friends talk about me strangers and my mate's family I have pocs and suffer panic attacks and I'm bipolar no one understands me they tell me don't worry what people say but it hurts to hear people say what's wrong with her face I had a good friends mother come and say what the ***** is wrong with your face and laughed.I hate this :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: sad scared dont know