Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: STILL SCARED  (Read 134 times)

Offline dexterr02

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
STILL SCARED
« on: August 24, 2014, 12:33:38 AM »
this is about my brain tumour fears. im so scared right now because of the headaches all day, muscle twitching and now forgetfulness and i think an eye problem. when i look on something, im seeing flashes like its copying the object that i saw but its kinda black and white. i dunno how to explain it. but but im so scared right now i think its one of the symptoms of brain tumour.i dont know what to do now! im only 17. i dont know if its brain tumour or im just overthinking. i also have panic attacks all day and it sucks. what should i do im so anxious right now. I think im dying :( help
Bookmark and Share

Offline raggamuffin

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: STILL SCARED
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2014, 02:26:33 AM »
These are all common symptoms of anxiety. If you worry all day and stress out your mind...guess what? Your body will be stressed out all day too. Your paranoia and fear is trying to self diagnose. You don't have 5+ medical knowledge under your belt. You have fears, worries, illogical thinking and google or webmd. You don't have a tumour. You have an anxiety disorder.

I'd recommend reading Unlearn your pain by Dr Howard Schubiner. It helped me greatly.

Ed
Bookmark and Share
Feel free to add me on the book of faces - "Ed Raggamuffin Foulds"

Offline dexterr02

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: STILL SCARED
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2014, 05:58:22 PM »
Thanks for the reply! I really hope its anxiety. But my eyes are still playing tricks on me. Kinda scared
Bookmark and Share

Tags: