Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pain behind eye at night.. freaked out :(  (Read 94 times)

Offline soccerash21

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Pain behind eye at night.. freaked out :(
« on: August 23, 2014, 10:22:14 PM »
For the past 4 nights or so, when I get ready for bed or when I'm just lounging around, I get this weird pain behind my left eye. It's hard to describe, but I'm worried it's cancer =( I read this post a while back about a mom who noticed her daughters eye was swollen, took her to the doctor, and found out that it was cancer. :( My eye isn't swollen (at least I don't think), but it's like every night I get this pain and it's freaking me out. It's nothing terrible, It's just annoying and there, and is worrying me, and I'm driving myself crazy. What do I do? Go to a doctor? Just brush it off as anxiety? Help please :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Smitten

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pain behind eye at night.. freaked out :(
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 10:35:05 PM »
It can be sinuses. I had a pain behind my left eye for at least a month. I went to eye doc b/c I was so worried and he said need to wear my glasses. I did and pain went away. I had sinus issues also, which made it worse.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Venomsoar

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pain behind eye at night.. freaked out :(
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2014, 11:37:14 PM »
Is the pain sharp or dull? Does it feel like pressure behind there? Does certain movements, like squinting increase the pain? Because I had a dull ache behind my left eye. The pain would increase with certain movements with my eyes. I don't really know what it was but I assume it was just an headache because the pain would radiate above to my head. It could be pressure. But I am no doctor of course. If it concerns you, and has been there for 4 days, then perhaps go seek professional advice and go from there. But as of now, since you can't really do anything about it, you should perhaps let the worry go.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: