Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: So stressed.  (Read 87 times)

Offline Shayden

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
So stressed.
« on: August 23, 2014, 02:08:06 PM »
So about three weeks ago my jaw started popping on my left side, last night it locked up TWICE and cracked, for the most part I never had cracking just popping, it stopped on the side that it was constantly popping on which was my left then it went to my right side, under my chin basically it's been doing that ever since last night.

I am literally freaking out SO much, i'm overly stressing myself out because I think i'm going to need "surgery"  I could still eat, talk, yawn anything you can really think of and i had NO pain at all (still don't), I do grind my teeth at night, i'm going to try to get into the dentist asap i'm really scared to go, again the whole "surgery" thing or they tell me they cant do anything else about it, i'm hoping i'll just get a mouth guard.

Am I just overthinking? and does this sound serious?  :fragend005:

fyi  I know I asked this before, i'm just really worried, sorry.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hopeful77

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: So stressed.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2014, 04:39:36 PM »
I'm sorry you are so stressed out.  I imagine I would be too, but I really think you won't need surgery.  Since you can still do all you need too and aren't in constant pain, I wouldn't think you would need surgery.  Of course I am not a dentist.  Hopefully your appointment will go well and you can just get a mouth guard or something.  Try not to worry and obsess in the meantime.  It won't help you heal any faster and will only make you miserable.
Bookmark and Share
Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.  1 Peter 5:7

Tags: