Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: One pupil bigger than the other?  (Read 784 times)

Offline raggamuffin

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: One pupil bigger than the other?
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2014, 05:02:33 AM »
Nope, tingling limbs and extremities are another anxiety 101 symptom. There should be some stickies at the top of this forum section that'll help shed light on just how vast the bodily aches and pains and sensations caused from stress/anxiety are.

Nothings scared when it comes to anxiety. I've hurt in literally every place imaginable thanks to stress.

Ed
Bookmark and Share
Feel free to add me on the book of faces - "Ed Raggamuffin Foulds"

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2014, 05:48:39 AM »
Thank you. This is definitely the worst bout of anxiety I've ever been faced with. And it all started with a slight upset stomach would you believe. Thanks for your input
Bookmark and Share

Offline raggamuffin

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2014, 05:57:39 AM »
Poor stress management was probably building up for quite sometime beforehand. The digging and finding original sources can be difficult. Worrying enough over any ache or pain can suck you into the vicious circle of worry -> pain -> more worry -> more pain

Ed
Bookmark and Share
Feel free to add me on the book of faces - "Ed Raggamuffin Foulds"

Offline sixpack

• no illogical conclusions please
  • Rec's: 239
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • anxiety lies, don't listen
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2014, 10:38:02 AM »
Poor stress management was probably building up for quite sometime beforehand. The digging and finding original sources can be difficult. Worrying enough over any ache or pain can suck you into the vicious circle of worry -> pain -> more worry -> more pain

Ed

absolutely correct
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety occurs on a subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state

Offline kvndl2

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • ----
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2014, 11:07:38 AM »
Hello, do you feel spaced out and foggy as well? In really struggling with this BT fear at the moment. My foggy feeling went away yesterday afternoon and it feels like it's back with a vengeance this morning

Yes I have been having that. It's not as bad this morning thankfully. But I've been struggling with it quite often these past few weeks.
You're more than welcome to message me on here if you ever want to just talk about symptoms and such to have someone to relate to.
Bookmark and Share

Offline MJBoyle88

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2014, 11:47:04 AM »
I've been hardcore stressing the last month or so. Had anxiety my whole life. I'm 26, had an EKG / Holter monitor done a year and  half ago. Good shape, and no family history of stroke or heart attack.

But I'm obsessed with strokes.

I've been doing much much better with my anxiety until last night. I looked in the mirror and noticed my right pupil was bigger than the other one. It went away, and then this morning I looked again and it happened. In bright light they both are the same. It is just low level light that there seems to be a difference at times.

I'm freaking out :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: