Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: IS THIS ALS PLEASE HELP  (Read 439 times)

Offline fordaisy

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Re: IS THIS ALS PLEASE HELP
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2014, 12:02:02 AM »
Nick - do your symptoms improve when u take an anxiety pill? Are u taking any pills - some of the side effects from them are weak muscles. Just a thought.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ShawnW

• Rec's: 22
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2014, 12:18:44 AM »
It can take weeks, months and sometimes years to recover from an adrenaline storm.  You don't need to feel anxious for your body to be reacting to the anxiety you had last week.  When chronic adrenaline flows sit on muscles unused, they twitch, hurt, feel weak, shake, etc and so on.  During my last attack I could barely shampoo my own hair.  My arms would get so exhausted in just seconds.  My legs were giving out on me...they hurt...hypersensitive to touch.  My startle reflex was absurd.  I twitched everywhere...hot spots for days.  The self testing only made it worse.  So, work on your anxiety.  Accept that you are ok...if not you will continue to suffer.  Do something different.  Accept that you are well.  Work on your anxiety.
Bookmark and Share
My insight, thoughts, experiences or advice that may be posted in this forum are not meant as a substitution for the advice of your physician.

Want to know how to address your anxiety?
http://www.anxietyzone.com/index.php/topic,93402.msg521266.html#msg521266

Offline nick1981

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2014, 12:33:52 AM »
No they dont improve
Bookmark and Share

Offline thenomnomnomicon

• Rec's: 9
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2014, 04:06:16 PM »
Anti-anxiety medication cannot help by itself. I am not at all surprised your symptoms don't improve. High dosages of benzos don't 'help' me when I'm anxious. That's the thing. Take a tylenol when you're injured then continue bang the injured limb around. See how effective pain relievers are then.
Bookmark and Share
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh

Tags: