Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please help (Woman problems)  (Read 192 times)

Offline scaredalone412

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Angry
    Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please help (Woman problems)
« on: August 22, 2014, 09:26:45 AM »
Ok I am starting to flip out and I have been crying so much! I am soooo scared that I have cervical cancer:( On August 8th I started spotting, this lasted off and on a couple of days.   On August 14th I started my period, It has not been heavy, no pain, but I have had some clots.  Today is the 22nd and I am still bleeding!!!! I am terrified.  The last pap I had was 3 years ago and I am 33 years old, I have never had any abnormal paps.  I don't know if it is stress or what the hell is going on.  I did have court and also went out of town the week before! I also have agoraphobia, maybe that has something to do with it.  Someone please help!
Bookmark and Share

Offline jilllayy

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please help (Woman problems)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 10:03:52 AM »
I see this happen to normal women. Its important to get yearly paps. if you are afraid get a pap done, you will only be calm when you do that
Bookmark and Share

Offline potternut

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 10:13:44 AM »
I had something similar to this about 10 years ago.  In my case, I bled for about 2 months straight and I knew something was wrong.  Turns out it was a very benign uterine polyp that was causing the problem.  Doctor snipped it out during an office procedure (it didn't warrant any hospital stay, anesthesia...nothing!) and all was well.  No big deal at all.

Please keep in mind that light spotting during the month is totally normal for many of us.  I tend to spot aound mid-cycle for a few days...just the way my body works.

Also, paps are now recommended every 2-5 years for women who have never had an abnormal result.  My doctor just told me this yesterday.

If your bleeding continues to be troublesome over the next few weeks, a call to your doctor will most probably put your mind at ease.  This doesn't sound like anything to worry about!
Bookmark and Share
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Offline scaredalone412

Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 10:23:11 AM »
Thank you so very much for your replies, I am just so worried.  I know that my aunts all had fibroid tumors, or howver you spell that! I guess the thing is (TMI COMING UP) there is only a very very little bit on the pad, it is only when I pee and wipe, and yes I know it is my period... So you guys thing nothing to worry about ?
Bookmark and Share

Offline scaredalone412

Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »
Also I should say that the blood is bright red!!! Sorry if TMI
Bookmark and Share

Offline Medic Manders

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
I think it may be perfectly normal for you, stress plays a large role in our female parts  :P  HOwever, if it keeps up too long, go see your doctor.  I have had abnormal Paps and NEVER had a symptom.  Even with abnormal pap, I had cryosurgery for cervical dysplasia, quickly done in the docs office.  Even though my pap was abnormal, doc said at the last appointment that he will not do another one for 3 years..  I am 33 as well... :) try to relax... hopefully it will go back to normal for you soon... are you on BC pills? I know if I don't take mine same time everyday I get some breakthrough..... just checking. there are a LOT of things it could be... as simple as irritation and dryness!! :) chin up and try to relax.... I know that it hard to say to people like us... but I think you're going to be fine.... if it really bothers you, call your doctor... :bigsmile:
Bookmark and Share

Offline scaredalone412

Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »
No, I'm not on any BC.... I'm just so scared :-(   Today marks the 9th day
Bookmark and Share

Offline scaredalone412

Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2014, 01:17:51 PM »
UPDATE!!!!! The blood is slowly going down, not as much and none on pad, But I did pass 2 clots! I just want to freaking cry... I hate this crap... I don't want to have cancer and I don't want to die. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline scaredalone412

Angry
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 01:29:48 PM »
Some one please answer me!!!! I am freaking the hell out!!!!!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: