Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: hello everyone  (Read 82 times)

Offline goodindiangirl

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello everyone
« on: August 22, 2014, 07:24:24 AM »
I am a 27 yr old female from india. On the outset I have a good life . Great family . Great friends . Single . Am in a job I love .but most of the time I feel I live in a personal hell . I remember getting worried about cancer when I was less than 10. Then for few years I was terrified the world was coming to an end . I am constantly worried about my family members . I am positive I inherited from my mother. When I dont pick up my phone she calls my friends one after another to make sure I am okay . I hate her when she does that . Its the same I do when someone in my family doesnt pick the phone.  I got food poisoning last week anc ghe first thing that popped in my head _ ebola!!!!.I have an occasional twitch in my left elbow . From today morninv all I could think of is als. I have z pretty important test on sunday . But I am absolutely in no shape to study. I could nt bear it anymore and found this forum.
Does anyone believe this worrying keeps the bad things from happening
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 09:25:19 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 19
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 10:41:34 AM »
Welcome  :action-smiley-065:

We have many members who have gone through very similar feelings of anxiety and HA that started from a young age.

You are in good place where you can get a lot of support and encouragement.

Welcome!
Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline crickles80

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 03:59:59 PM »
Hello and welcome to Anxiety Zone!

I'm a 33 year old female and mother to three and I know exactly what you're going through. My current fear is ALS or MS as well as I'm having some tingling/numbness in my arms off and on, plus some other very annoying symptoms. It's amazing what anxiety can do to your body and it's even crazier that this is an inherited thing. It runs in my family as well. My Grandmother has always had anxiety extremely bad. My Mom not nearly as much as her but it's rubbed off on my brother and I and we're always worrying about one disease or another. Mine came to a head shortly after the birth of my 3rd child and I was a mess! I was in the ER thinking I had a brain tumor and they ran all kinds of tests on me and all came back good, aside from a few minor health ailments. It's a rough thing to go through.

Here's to hoping you get some relief from this soon. And know that you are not alone in this! It's a great comfort to me to know that others know exactly what I'm going through! Have a great weekend!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: