Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: LOST MY JOB DUE TO MY ANXIETY NOW DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO  (Read 171 times)

Offline trejus25

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
LOST MY JOB DUE TO MY ANXIETY NOW DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
« on: August 21, 2014, 05:47:40 PM »
Well hello everyone I want to first thank u all for replying to all my posts you all have helped me more than u know...I just started on meds now and I'm finally feeling a little better but unfortunately it's to late for that cuz i lost my job. I am a single father and have had no money saved yet because I had to get my son all kinds of stuff and clothes for school and had to pay off some bills so Idk what we are going to do I could lose custody of my son now.....and it sucks cuz i am feeling better now but it's just to late..... if I lose custody of my son he will go live with his mother in the ghetto and I can't let that happen. I live in Tennessee and she lives in Washington DC I have custody of him here and she used to pay child support bit she stopped about a year ago she would just send the money through the Walmart money gram to Tennessee but she hasn't in over a year so I'm Def screwed now and what sucks is I have to be out of my mom's trailer before September 22 and I just got approved for a apartment yesterday Wich is going to be all together like 1200 not including getting lights on and water and furniture and food so yeah I'm Def screwed now and my parents are poor so they can't help me so Idk what to do this is Def not helping my anxiety and sry but I feel better getting that out...... well I did get a job offer this morning though but job dosent start until October 1 so it dosent help me anyways but does anyone have any advice?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: LOST MY JOB DUE TO MY ANXIETY NOW DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:29:34 AM »
Is there no place over there that can help you out? I know people don't like taken hand outs at times. But when you are down, you are down and might have no other choice at all. I live in Ireland. There are various groups that help people out in a situation like your own. Plus we have welfare officers. They would look at a situation and see the person is struggling and the person would be allowed rent allowance and help with other bills too. Until they manage to get back on their feet again. I would have a good look around and see if any such groups exist where you live. The whole idea of them is so that people don't end up on the street. Or even go without food. You would imagine a country as big as America would have something similar.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Rob783

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: LOST MY JOB DUE TO MY ANXIETY NOW DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 10:15:19 AM »
Its probably not great but for your apt maybe you can get a roommate to split the bill.  They're a lot of charities that help especially if you have a child. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: