Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hazy/brain fog/depersonalization  (Read 257 times)

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hazy/brain fog/depersonalization
« on: August 21, 2014, 03:48:51 PM »
Can someone please help me. I have a very frightening fear if brain tumours at the moment. I went through a really stressful time a few weeks ago where my daughter was rushed
To hospital in an ambulance (she's okay now)
And it really frightened me. I then started taking different
Anti depressant medicines entirely wrong without weaning myself off of the ones I had been on for 3 years so I messed myself up pretty bad. I have been off these tablets For about 2 weeks and back on my usual pills for 3 days. I'm having really frightening symptoms though. I feel almost hazy, and lightheaded, I'm constantly exhausted and I just don't feel right. It's almost like floating? I can't put my finger on it. It feels like my head is full of cotton wool, but it's literally and it's  making me feel so so strange. I have also suffered with some tingling in my hands and feet which hasn't been so apparent today, and I have also. It coed my feet going to sleep easier than usual. I have read up a but on depersonalization and brain fog but I'm not sure if it could be that... As it's so physical rather than just thinking. I feel so out of it and strange. Or could this be the effects of going back on my tablets after over a week of not taking them and going cold turkey. My HA is telling me I have MS or a tumour.... I have a baby to look after as most of you
Know and I can barely look at her for fear of leaving her. I want to see my little girl grow up and all this is making me so so sad. I have posted a lot About fears recently but I don't know what else to do, I'm so frightened of the doctor and medical testing. I really don't know what to do anymore. I feel like it's only a matter if time before I die and I'm only 24, I just want to feel like me again.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nala1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hazy/brain fog/depersonalization
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 03:54:54 PM »
I have that almost all day everyday as well. I do have breaks during the day from it but for the most part i never feel right in my head. I also have no emotions and am just flat. I take klonopin almost everyday and it does help some. I have been on zoloft for a few weeks now and am supposed to up to 50mg this weekend. I think its anxiety/depresssion even though i know you cant even fathom that it can feel that way but it really can. I have though i have a brain tumor since like april now. My dr said i dont so i have to listen to him and just keep on fighting to get better.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 04:05:22 PM »
It's a very strange feeling. I think I'm going to have to go to the doctor. I just don't feel like me anymore. Do you almost feel dizzy as well? I feel like I'm looking through a hazy glass sometimes. It's so hard to explain. I get brief moments where I feel okay and then I think about how I'm feeling and it comes back full force. All I know is I felt fine before I messed my medication up :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nala1991

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 04:30:55 PM »
Yeah thats me too. When i get up to do stuff my head just feels weird and disorganized and foggy. Go see your dr. He will probably say its anxiety/depression. It sucks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Natsab87

• Rec's: 2
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 04:48:51 PM »
I feel like that too and just can't accept that anxiety can cause this weird sensation that feels so real. My head is heavy and I feel drunk and off balance. I eat right, drink water, sleep well and just wish this would go away. Anxiety is taking over my life.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 01:38:20 AM »
I dont always think mines anxiety either. It's so physical.
At the moment I'm feeling like this constantly. Very scary stuff.
I just want the feeling to go away....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Chloe1990

Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 04:41:18 AM »
Another symptom I am experiencing is neck pain which hurts the back of my head. Does anyone else have this? I can't see my doc until Monday :(
Bookmark and Share

Tags: