Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello guys  (Read 70 times)

Offline pineapple2

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello guys
« on: August 21, 2014, 01:20:26 PM »
Hello, m... I dont know exactly how to do this, but i suppose i should start talking about why I decided to become a member.
I've always been a very anxious person, but still, it was something normal that everyone experiences sometimes.
My symptoms are getting worse now and it had became a nightmare.
Basically, it all started because I moved from my country by myself for studies and I'm still trying to adjust my new situation.
Back in my country, I was living with my girlfriend for a whole year. We did everything together.
I was never alone.
Now I accepted a scholarship to study abroad and I'm finding very difficult to deal with my loneliness.
I hate being alone in my bedroom, I hate doing things alone and specially, sleeping alone.
So far I have experienced a few episodes of panic, I could not breath, felt nauseous, cried a lot, wanted to scream, and had the feeling of being absolutely desperate, insomnia and lack of apetite.
This has become a nightmare for me.
I just want to make friends who understand me...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello guys
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 05:21:38 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Never-Quit

• Pay It Forward ! and Be a Blessing to others !
  • Rec's: 22
  • Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Overcomer by God's Grace- Panic/Anxiety/OCD
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 06:04:43 PM »
Welcome Pineapple,  :action-smiley-065:

Being alone is tough, as you adjust to your new environment, we have many people that can relate.

Having been there myself, along with so many of our members - you will find a lot empathy and understanding  :yes:

Many caring members and resources to help you in both Therapy – CBT, Positive thinking, and Medical Therapy – which medications are being used and our member’s experience in using them.  :sad0126:

Chat – Being able to communicate with on another is so important in the healing and recovery process.  :chat:

Make yourself home, and feel free to post any questions you may have. 

Bookmark and Share
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill

“You can’t live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never be able to repay you."   ~ John Wooden

Offline pineapple2

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:21 PM »
Thank you for the lovely message, i really feel much more confortable talking about this to ppl who can truly understand me. <3
Bookmark and Share

Tags: