Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: just want to be relax again but always there is Doubt!!  (Read 130 times)

Offline lilian

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
just want to be relax again but always there is Doubt!!
« on: August 21, 2014, 12:13:18 AM »
hello every body my name is lili 27 years old girl with health anxiety disorder i really need to talk to you i cant believe finally find some people with the same isues i know you can  understand  how these month was horrible to me i was so deppressed so frightend so stressfull first it begin with a sore troat that i magnify it and i have some problem i felt some heavy feeling in my stomache and couldnt eat well cause of my stress after some days i figure out that there is a place in my knee that ache a lot and there is som little needle on it as i have exprience with ms fearing and i read a lot of article on ms forum with some first signals i remembered them and i related my knee problem to that i couldnt sleep at all several days i had really bad anxiety with 2 panic atack then i went to neurologist to make me calm i get and get mri and from the day til the result i felt a lot of anxiouse again i couldnt control it although i tooke the citeloperam that neurologist has gotten to me but there was always stressful time with obssesive though then them my mri came back clear i was o glad decided be more calm but couldnt my obssesive thoght said to me that maybe this chronic anxiety made some changes in your brain and made some leisures or blaques now!!!i couldnt tell this to my dr as it was rediculouse this kind of thinking made me so stressful i had some days with  headaches or fatigues or thinkig a little headlighted and again again again i think about ms sighns that made me want to go home from office it was horrible beleive me i was cryingand could noting to do with this obssess so the twitching begun !! oh twitching what is twithching i damn my self that i searched again an again to make me nuts!reading about ALS was more frightful so i decided to be checked about it !i got an emg and dr said to me its normal and its not sth related to your age and it s rare and tehre is no symptoms but the twitching never stops then i felt a little on my  tongue too !!i have some blood test it was good then i came back again too ms!why??because of new symptoms of my body subtle trembling and some shaking in my both arms and fingers sometimes in a day!!i dont know what it is my neurologist said that it is all caused because your severe anxiuose after all of this i decided to help my pour body because it was good before this but now has a lot of odd signals aches in muscles my knees or some time legs behind my knee !oh i forgotten sth that is strange to me is feeling chilly but my temrature is good but i dont like to be beside cooler!!because my legs and hands go for a mild ache like grandmothers!!i dont know some time i tell to my self it s ok all things will become good again but there is always negative thought there make me force go for another mri!!?i dont know is there any need when my dr say that it s all anxiety!i know i have anxity i admitt it but can tension lead me to get ms parkinson or somthing bad??because one day a doctor said me stress can make a peson to show onset autoimune deases sth like a Arthritis or ms ,i want you help me to be logical i get off my chess to you i know you understand me the best please help me
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nevrgiveup

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: just want to be relax again but always there is Doubt!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 01:38:15 AM »
Your story is so similiar to mine i have the same symptoms i wish i could give you a answer to help you relax but i can't even relax myself, but seeing as we both have the same fears and symptoms and have had the same tests done i would say it makes sense to say it's anxiety :) I know that won't help i don't believe that it's proven that stress can cause any of these illnesses i wouldn't worry about that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline lilian

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 02:56:47 AM »
yes as i come to this forume and search about shaking and trembling or twitching i read a lot of story like us and become more and more calm but it s so strange our body act like this i blame myself to do this to my body by the way i dont know you noticed or not i have noticed that when ever i walked so fast and stop suddenly thenn somewhere lower of my hips and whole of my legs go trough twitch attacks! it like something tap tap and tap then after a few seconds when my legs and body become calmer and ,my heart beat come normal it  desappear i dont know why but as i understood after a fast walk little twitches i feel during a day is more strong and obviouse there!like there is a lot tension on my feet!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nevrgiveup

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 04:06:59 AM »
I know exactly how you  feel sometimes  i think how can anxiety do all these things hard to believe how powerful anxiety is and what sucks people who don't go through what we do think it's no big deal and easy to get over they have no idea how terrifying anxiety is and health anxiety is the worse i been to the dr so many times they just laugh at me.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: