Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Slipping to the Darkside Argh!!!  (Read 104 times)

Offline Raaawr

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Slipping to the Darkside Argh!!!
« on: August 20, 2014, 04:59:17 PM »
So after all my optimism and confidence and even new illnesses I have fixated upon I have returned to old faithful. I got up to go to the bathroom and all of a sudden felt my breathing feel weird, like I was experiencing shortness of breath.

Sure enough upon reaching the bathroom I began with thoughts of;
"What is this weird feeling, anxiety cant be doing this, oh ***** its my heart!"

So I immediately reminded myself it was anxiety, that I have experienced this exact thing 4 weeks ago and I have been to Doctors who have all informed me I have been fine.
"But what if they missed something?"

Indeed what if they missed something. But what is there really to miss? Four weeks ago you were sprinting up and down a football pitch. You walk in and out of town every single day. No you're not at marathon level fitness but you're not obese, you don't smoke, infact you've never smoked and you know smoking is one of the major heart disease causers.
"But what if it is something else... something more sinister and evil and lurking there."

Damnit anxiety! You're right! What if it is something more sinister and evil! But wait... then why does it only happen sometimes and never when I am distracted. Sorry Mr. Anxiety but I think you lose this battle. I will not slip this time.
Bookmark and Share
Since July 23rd 2014 I have had;
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline Chloe1990

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Slipping to the Darkside Argh!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 05:12:19 PM »
Well done you for not letting that little voice in the back of your mind win!!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Raaawr

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 06:26:26 PM »
Well done you for not letting that little voice in the back of your mind win!!

Oh hes not winning but he is still having an impact on me and I cant relax. Just had a weird sensation in my head and my ears started ring.
"Oh no its a stroke!"

Still I will have to persevere. Its been a month now and I am still not dead nor have I gotten any worse.
Bookmark and Share
Brain Tumor, 5x Heart Attacks, 2x Blood clots in leg, 1 blood clot in Arm, 2x Appendicitis, Pulmonary Embolism, Brain Tumor, Internal Bleeding, Ebola.

Offline wegngis

• Rec's: 17
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
  • Personal Text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 08:26:14 PM »
Boy, do I hear ya.  I'm working on a 26-month long heart attack myself.  It gets old after a while.   :yes:
Bookmark and Share
MOST anxiety happens at the subconscious level.  JUST because you don't feel consciously anxious or had a day or two of calm doesn't mean your mind & body are relaxed.  It can take months of reduced anxiety before a body goes back to a more non-reactive state.  - AnxietyZone member Sixpack

Offline Raaawr

Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2014, 08:28:23 PM »
Boy, do I hear ya.  I'm working on a 26-month long heart attack myself.  It gets old after a while.   :yes:

Haha thats a long one. Keep up the struggle! Id say you are on a world record at this point!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: