Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Another Update  (Read 129 times)

Offline HNDFL

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • Never Give Up Never Back Down
    • Poke This Member
Another Update
« on: August 20, 2014, 04:11:58 PM »
I haven't been very active lately, thats because I had been doing very very well. I hadn't worried about much for around a week. Then Sunday I had some slight burning while urinating. This caused increased panic. I drank more water and fluids and hope it would go away. It didn't. It just so happened that I had a follow up appt Today. I mentioned it to him and he had them run a urine analysis. Everything came back fine. He also decided to give me Buspar 5mg 2 times a day. Does anyone know anything about it?

He also increased my lisinopril (Blood Pressure Med) to the normal dose.

It was a good visit, but my temp was 98.9. That bothered me greatly. I don't know why it did, but it did. He didn't mention anything about it so I guess I shouldn't worry about it.

Thanks all
HNDFL
Bookmark and Share
"An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up"-Proverbs 12:25

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."-John 14:27

Offline cardinal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Another Update
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2014, 04:24:01 PM »
Well that sounds like good news to me! The urinalysis was fine, and your temperature is inconsequential. As you know, your issue is anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline fishmanpa

• Rec's: 14
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2014, 04:39:55 PM »
I have Buspar for some "scanxiety" I deal with and have used it several times prior to appointments. Other than feeling a bit on the "relaxed" side, I was fine. The beauty of it for me is that I can go on it when I feel stressed (like a week or so prior to the appointments and scans) and go off when the stress trigger is alleviated (getting the all clear). As always check with your doctor concerning something like that. I also take lisinopril (5mg) for blood pressure.

Concerning the temp? 98.5 is perfect and no one is perfect ;) Congrats on a good visit and clear results!

Positive thoughts
Bookmark and Share
"Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings in your life. Live. Love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest doesn't matter!."  King Solomon.

Online mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »
You could have bladder irritation; I get that from time to time.  I think I have a UTI often but I just don't.  Weirdest thing, and uncomfortable, but for the most part it comes and goes on its own, with no physical reason.  There are medications both over the counter and prescription that can numb the bladder for a day or so. 

98.9 is a normal temperature unless your normal resting temperature is under 98 degrees. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags: