Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: I don't know where to go.  (Read 228 times)

Offline Trixtify

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I don't know where to go.
« on: August 19, 2014, 11:58:51 PM »
Soo i think i have been trying to fight this for about 3 years. it started with school in 8th grade i missed ~48 days, the first of school i missed was fine then i got caught up in all the lies then i started to miss more. Then came 9th grade and i made it 1 week and i couldn't do it. when i tried to get up in the mornings and about to leave my house i would start having a hard time breathing and i would shut down, and that has happened for about 3 years now. i am 16/m as of now and about to go into 11th grade and dont know what to do, because i cant make it to school i just shut down and i have tried online but that was a joke. so i have yet to pass a year of highschool. i feel like i need someone to be there for me i just dont know how to find it because its hard for me to meet people because i dont go to school. i have a therapist but hes not my age, and i think a person my age would help. With all this happening i didnt leave my house for a year gained a lot of weight and got depressed and lonely.

Sooooo i dont know where to go from here.

Thanks, Tony :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 172
    • Poke This Member
Re: I don't know where to go.
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:37:12 AM »
Is there anybody other than your therapist you can talk to about your situation? I would suggest mainly as school. Most schools have people trained that you can talk to. The whole idea would be to sit down and work out a plan of action. It wouldn't be like therapy at all. If I was to bet, I would bet there are others in your school with the same problems. But if nobody talks about it, it all remains a big secret. You just mind find those others suffering too with similar enough problems to your own at your own school. I remember the school years well. They had certain classes with certain students in them. They were not dumb students. Very smart people. Just had other sort of problems. Once you discover others out there with similar enough issues it may lift you up. You will no longer feel alone. Worth checking in to.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: