Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared!  (Read 93 times)

Offline Lynnk

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Content
    Content
  • :::
    • Poke This Member
Scared!
« on: August 19, 2014, 05:55:09 PM »
Okay so...After I did dishes, I washed out my cup (with soap & water, of course,) then rinsed it (I usually rinse what I eat/drink out of three + times.) I'm really confused & freaked out, because something, I think, ended up in my cup when I filled it up with water & drank some out of the cup, until I felt something small in my mouth with the water. Come to find out (after I spit it out,) there was a little particle of something. I don't know if it was a piece of cat food or hardened chocolate syrup from the sponge? (definitely didn't taste it,) but I didn't swallow it. I brushed the ***** out of my teeth/tongue & rinsed out my mouth. I'm hoping to God I didn't swallow anything else - i.e, harmful bacteria. 

I'm hoping that was some food jammed in the back of my broken wisdom tooth. I'm trying my hardest not to be anxious as of now, but it's hard to since I'm an emetophobe.
Bookmark and Share

Offline LouiseThomy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2014, 06:31:26 PM »
Even if you did swallow, it would have been a small piece which I highly doubt would effect you. Your body will just eliminate it the natural way...I had a similar example, I used bleach one day and forgot to wash the bleach off my hands and about half an hour later I started biting the skin around my nails then I realised they smelt like bleach and I panicked, this was two years ago, never did me any harm! ;-)

Chill out! :-)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lynnk

• Mood: Content
    Content
  • :::
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 08:39:24 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

I'm fine now...nothing has happened. I'm not going to say 'yet.' I think if nothing has happened by now, I'll be just fine. :p
Bookmark and Share

Tags: