Okay so...After I did dishes, I washed out my cup (with soap & water, of course,) then rinsed it (I usually rinse what I eat/drink out of three + times.) I'm really confused & freaked out, because something, I think, ended up in my cup when I filled it up with water & drank some out of the cup, until I felt something small in my mouth with the water. Come to find out (after I spit it out,) there was a little particle of something. I don't know if it was a piece of cat food or hardened chocolate syrup from the sponge? (definitely didn't taste it,) but I didn't swallow it. I brushed the ***** out of my teeth/tongue & rinsed out my mouth. I'm hoping to God I didn't swallow anything else - i.e, harmful bacteria.
I'm hoping that was some food jammed in the back of my broken wisdom tooth. I'm trying my hardest not to be anxious as of now, but it's hard to since I'm an emetophobe.