Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: worried about skin cancer  (Read 85 times)

Offline superapple

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
worried about skin cancer
« on: August 19, 2014, 09:10:46 AM »
I am a  14 year old boy and i am worried about skin cancer, for as long as i can remember i have had a freckle or mole, it was like a freckle but it was raised, i have been looking at it and i have been worried about skin cancer as i have been thinking that i had skin cancer(with another freckle /mole) i was searching the internet and found that if it is not symmetrical it might be melanoma, as i have been worrying about things on my skin being skin cancer i have never known that you should check yourself to make sure you don't have skin cancer and it is only just recently that i have taken attention to look at it and realised that it is not symmetrical because i can see some notches in it but i am not sure whether that it is a freckle on top of a mole because where it is notched there is a lighter colour of brown so i am thinking that there is a light coloured mole underneath the freckle
Bookmark and Share
If I don't reply to your post send me a PM with the link to the post or send me the message :)

Tags: